Definition of Personal Information
(1) Information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description, etc., contained in such information
(2) Items containing personal identification markers
This site recognizes the importance of personal information and considers the protection of personal information to be a social responsibility, and complies with laws and regulations regarding personal information, and appropriately acquires, uses, and manages personal information handled by this site.
How We Use Personal Information
- For identification purposes
- To confirm and respond to inquiries, comments, etc.
- To distribute and send e-mail newsletters, direct messages, various notices, etc.
- To conduct campaigns, questionnaires, assessments, interviews, etc.
- To provide, improve, develop, and market services
- To provide personal information to affiliated businesses and organizations based on the user’s consent or request
- Other purposes for which individual consent has been obtained
Maintenance of Personal Information
To ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, this site takes thorough security measures and implements necessary and appropriate levels of safety measures to protect personal information from leakage, falsification, unauthorized access, and other risks.
This site uses SSL encryption to protect important information from being read or altered by third parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except for legitimate reasons, including but not limited to the following:
- When the individual in question has given consent
- When required by law
- When necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person
- When necessary for public health and the healthy development of children
- In the case of cooperation with the affairs required by laws and regulations of national organizations, etc. (tax investigations, statistical surveys, etc.)
This site may outsource personal information to other businesses to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
Upon request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., we will respond to such requests in accordance with prescribed methods.Please contact us for specific instructions on how to do this on an individual basis.
A cookie is a mechanism that stores the user’s site browsing history on the user’s computer.
Users can reject collection of this information by disabling cookies in your browser settings. However, if you reject cookies, some services and functions of this site may not operate properly.
Web Access Analysis
Embedded Content from Other Web Sites
This site contains embedded content (e.g., videos, images, posts, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly as if the visitor had visited that site.
If you are logged in to that site using your account, this includes tracking your interactions with embedded content.
While every effort has been made to ensure that the content and information on this site is as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or safety.
Please note that we are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by the contents of this website. When you move from this site to other sites by links, banners, etc., we are not responsible for the information, services, etc., provided at the new site.
The prices listed on this site are subject to change without notice.
Copyrights and Likeness Rights
The copyrights and likeness rights to all content (text, images, video, audio, files, etc.) on this site are owned by the owner of this site or the respective right holders, and unauthorized use (reprinting, reproduction, transfer, secondary use, etc.) of such content is prohibited. In addition, no transformations, modifications, or additions to the content are permitted.
If there is any problem with the content, please contact the respective rights holders in person. We will respond as soon as possible.
As a general rule, other web sites are free to link back to this site. No permission or contact is required to link to this site. When using direct quotes, please clearly state the source of the quotation and link to the relevant page.
Please refrain from direct linking to image files or embedding them within an HTML page using inline frames.
Point of Contact for Personal Information